Tuesday, September 23, 2008

starhub no more

Hey friends,

if you have been contacting me via my temporary Starhub number (9109-0297), I have terminated the line already. I am now back to having only one phone and there is no change to my old Singtel number, the 911-blah blah one.. :)

After 3 mth of trying out Starhub mobile (I did seriously consider switching because of the per-second billing), I changed my mind because the reception quality is indeed very much worse. And I am not talking about talking in underground tunnels - Singtel isn't all that great either - but even in open areas, there is an inferiority about Starhub's signal and voice clarity. Trust me, I tried it out personally so this is definitely not a baseless accusation.

Oh well, some of you probably have Starhub lines so I shall not criticise further. But if you ever get the chance, try Singtel. You will not ever go back to Starhub unless there price plans are so darn attractive that maybe I will get tempted all over again. Hehe.

But for now, I am just an eager Singtel girl browsing PDA phone catalogues because my plan have just expired!!!! Muahahaha! But then again, I am broke. Sighs.

Hugs, Joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home